You can install these
Underwater Fishing Lights in minutes!
Florida Fish Lights Installation
Our dock lights work beautifully in both salt and fresh water.
We offer a 2-Year plug to bulb warranty
- Control box
- GFCI plug
- Lamp assembly
- Zip ties
- Wire Clips
Proper Fish Light Installation Steps
- Mount your control box in a well-ventilated area within 4 feet of your power source well above the water line using the hex head screws.
- Once you have mounted the control box, use the included wire clips and screws to secure your cords to the mounting post.
- After you have determined where you would like to submerge your lamp(s), attach the included weights and zip ties to the lamp cord. We recommend that the lamps remain a minimum of 3-4 feet below the surface at all times to help prevent accidental damage. When attaching the weight, please be sure to leave a minimum of 3-4 inches between the weight and the lamp assembly to allow the light to move freely without the danger of impact with the weight.
- Carefully submerge the weighted lamps in your desired location. Be sure to handle the weighted bulbs with care and DO NOT BANG THE LAMPS. The lamps should be fully submerged in water at all times and should not be lit out of the water.
- Only plug the unit into an approved GFCI covered outlet. Do not plug in your unit until the lamp(s) are submerged.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Florida Fish Lights lamp(s). The only thing left to do is wait for sunset and enjoy the show.
What to Expect
On the first few nights you will likely begin to see small bait fish congregate around the light, within the first week you will begin to see larger fish lurking in the shadows around the outskirts of the light chasing the bait. This cycle repeats night over night, with more and more fish showing up.